The Analysis IP5
1. Select a global company of your choice in the service industry. Using your selected global company as the subject matter, research the principles of marketing that impact this organization and prepare an APA paper that specifically:
2. Describe the main line of business of the company.
Throughout class, you have been working with a product of your creation that dealt domestically. This week, we will switch gears and address a REAL COMPANY that does global business. Please refrain from using assignments from other classes you have taken.
3. Select a global company of your choice in the service industry. Using your selected global company as the subject matter, research the principles of marketing that impact this organization and prepare an APA paper that specifically:
• Describe the main line of business of the company
• Names four of the countries in which the company operates
• Explains, in detail, the implementation of the 4P’s marketing mix concept by the company including:
b. target market
c. product strategy
d. distribution strategy
e. communication strategy
f. pricing strategy
4. Describes any differences observed in the implementation of this concept, from one country to another
5. Your report MUST include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. The paper should be written in third person; this means pronouns like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.
6. Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 3-4 pages in length – starting with a brief one paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 6-8 pages in length.
7. Grading Criteria
Describe Main Line of Business of the Company
Name Four Countries in which the Company Operates
Implementation of Competition
Implementation of Target Market
Implementation of Product Strategy
Implementation of Distribution Strategy
Implementation of Communication Strategy
Implementation of Pricing Strategy
Differences Observed In The Implementation Of This Concept, From One Country To Another
Business Program Content
Critical & Creative Thinking, Problem-Solving
Information Literacy & Research