literary review -effects of reputation on brand
Task: Build a Literature Review
Build a literature review by analyzing different key underlying theories and themes that will support your proposed research study. Create a literature review using 10 to 15 peer-reviewed journal articles.
The literature review should achieve the following key criteria:
– Select articles within a topic of interest from peer-reviewed journal publications (use the Northcentral University library)
– Begin with an introductory section that alerts the reader to the organization and the contents of the paper.
– Use themes and/or subtopics as headings.
– Identify the themes or subtopics around which the literature review has been organized into a coherent narrative discussion.
– Your 10 to 15 selected articles should represent the most important works or studies that touch upon the proposed topic or problem statement. (Also, keep in mind any potential solutions for your proposed topic or problem.)
– Include works that provide alternate or opposing perspectives on the proposed topic area to demonstrate unbiased research.
– Include historical and seminal works as well as current works, which are defined as published within the last 5 years.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic. Y