• How well does the Amartiya Sen’s capability approach be used to reduce poverty?
• How does an increase in capability will result development and pursue their happiness.
• How does the removal of gender inequality should develop and benefit the economy?
• Will the Amartya Sen’s capability approach be applied for developing countries?
• How does increased capability approach help reduce in poverty.
• Development expansion.
Rauhut, D., Hatti, N., & Olsson, C.-A. (2004). Economists and poverty: From Adam Smith to Amartya Sen. New Delhi: Vedams.
Sen, A. (1999). Development as freedom. New York: Knopf.