Dean, John Wiggins – director, Library services and Quality Improvement, Danuta A, Nitecki – Dean of Libraries
Problem: lack of space while refurbishing…. and etc
> solution: -open up law student area all day instead of restricting it to all other students till 5:00
– work on improving parts of the library one floor at a time, one section at a time.
-fix outlets, replace broken old furniture, add more sitting and work area
-research furniture prices and possible stores
-interview other students about how they feel about the work space at Hagerty… and etc….
-Need to work more on: research, sources
In this essay’s instructions:
1. Identify a problem (Show Above)
2. Articulate its importance
3. Analyze causes and effects of the problem
4. Propose a clear solution to an appropriate audience
5. Gather sources and compose an annotated bibliography. gather sources and compose an annotated bibliography. Your sources should include your own primary research (interview, survey, observation report), secondary research (journals, newspapers, film, music), and at least one type of visual (chart, graph, photo, drawing).
64. Choose a form and begin composing: Your group will decide on the form that your project will take (report, Website, blog, brochure, article for a specific publication, TV or radio commercial, podcast, advertising campaign, short film, grant proposal, etc.). Audio/visual projects with minimal text should be accompanied by a 750-word rhetorical
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU