1. Identify the pros and cons of partnership as a form ownership.
2. Discuss funding options for small businesses.
3.Determine and discuss how managerial accounting can help managers with product costing, incremental analysis, and budgeting.
4. Discuss the basic components of the marketing process using a product or service of your choice as an example.
5.Discuss the roles of social responsibility and technology in marketing function.
Your assignment must:
? Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
? Distinguish between the major forms of business ownership and compare the advantages and disadvantages of each.
? Define entrepreneurship and the nature and importance in the U.S. economy of small businesses.
? Describe the basic accounting process and the financial statements used in business.
? Identify the basic components of the marketing process (product, promotion, pricing, and distribution).
? Use technology and information resources to research issues in business.
? Write clearly and concisely about business issues using proper writing mechanics
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric. Points: 280 Assignment 2: Creating, Financing, and Marketing a Business Criteria Unacceptable Below 60% F Meets Minimum Expectations 60-69% D Fair 70-79% C Proficient 80-89% B Exemplary 90-100% A
1. Identify the pros and Identify the pros and cons of the partnership as a form of ownership.Weight: 15%
Thoroughly identifded the the the pros and cons as partnership partnership as a form of ownership.
2. Discuss funding options for small.businesses. Thoroughly discuss funding options for small businesses.
3.Determine and discuss how accounting managerial can help managers can help with product costing, with product costing, with product costing, incremental analysis, .and budgeting.
Thoroughly determine and discuss how managerial accounting can accounting can help managers product costing, incremental analysis, and budgeting.
4.Thoroughly discussed the basic components of the marketing process using a product or service of your choice as an example.
5. Thoroughly discussed the roles of social responsibility and technology in the marketing function.